- Nourish Minds. By providing funding the purchase thousands of books, to support children’s reading programs and to offer an array of teen programs.
- Transform Lives. By donating resources for the Homework Help centers, early literacy services and innovative programs for New Americans.
- Build Community Together. By hosting prominent author and cultural events, such as Pen Pals and Talk of the Stacks series, as well as supporting 41 volunteer grassroots Friends groups at our 41 Library location.
Benefits of Membership ($25 donation and above):
- 10% discount at more than 15 area book stores;
- Discounts to the Pen Pals author lecture series and other ticketed event;
- A subscription to our newsletter;
- Invitations to free member-only events and book sales
Donors at the $1,000 and above level receive membership in the Minerva Circle, which includes invitations to private events and receptions. Call 612-543-8106 to learn more about Minerva Circle benefits.
MAIL TO: Friends of HCL, 300 Nicollet Mall, N-290, Minneapolis, MN 55401
(Click on the “GIVE BY MAIL” to download a PDF of a mailable donation form. This document requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, click here to download this free software.)
Join a Local Friends Group Option
You can also become a Friend of your favorite local library — at no additional charge. Your joint membership supports book purchases, free programs and outreach right in your neighborhood—and at all 41 libraries in Hennepin County.
For more information
For more information about membership and making a donation, please contact Adam Breininger, Director of Donor Development, at 612.543.8106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.